Nutri 20 : LUNG Meridian
Balances the vital currents of the LUNGS meridian
Pulmanory respiration is a semi-voluntary act. In the body, this unconscious movement of exchanging gases is also tied to psychological problems with relationships as they relate to one's identity as a man or a woman.
Lungs are particularly sensitive to the season of autumn.
Together with the colon, the lungs make up one of the 5 families of organ-meridians. They are related to the sense of smell
It can help in the following cases:
- To ease excessive idealism and perfectionism, conformity rigidity or intolerance
- To find more hope in one's life, more flexibility
- To be inspired amidst everyday life
- To eliminate tobacco dependence add Nutri 15 and 25
- Any lung pathology, in addition to medical treatment add Nutri 15 and 25
- Loss of breath, difficulty breathing, coughing
- Chronic fatigue add Nutri 05
- Lack of muscular flexibility add for women Nutri 16 and 24 - For men Nutri 16 and
- To adjust well to autumn add Nutri 05